The Ad Review Process
Before ads show up on our website, they’re reviewed to make sure they meet our Advertising Policies.
Typically most ads are reviewed within 24 hours, although in some cases it may take longer.
Below are three of the most common reasons why ads don't pass our review.
Mentioning Efficacy Entertainment in Your Ads
Sometimes you may need to refer to Efficacy Entertainment in an ad. There are a few rules to remember when you do this.
• Write " Efficacy Entertainment ” with capital “E's”.
• Display the word " Efficacy Entertainment ” in the same font size and style as the content surrounding it.
• Use the Efficacy Entertainment logo in place of the word “ Efficacy Entertainment ”.
• Make Efficacy Entertainment plural, use it as a verb or abbreviate it.
• Use an altered version of the Efficacy Entertainment logo in the image for your ad.
Learn more about this policy. If you have questions about an ad of yours that was wasn’t approved, please contact us.
Explicit & X-Rated - Restricted Material
Some ads aren’t approved because they might be trying to show photos or messages to an audience that's too young. For example, ads for alcohol must meet certain guidelines which include restrictions on age based on the targeted location's laws on alcohol ads.
Learn more about this policy. If you have questions about an ad of yours that was disapproved, please contact us.